2. How do TastePlease collect information? TastePlease collect information through the User's use of the Site. Secondly, TastePlease collect information which Users provide us voluntarily, e.g. during the registration process within the Site
4. The purposes of the collection of information? Non-Personal Information is collected in order to enhance the User experience on the Site and to improve TastePlease's services and enable future commercial related services. TastePlease may also use Non-Personal Information for statistical and research purposes and for customization and improvement of the Site, e.g. general trends and preferences. Personal Information is collected in order for TastePlease to enable the overall operation of the Site and personalize the User's experience on the Site. Secondly, the Personal Information enables TastePlease to provide the Users with certain information and services available only to registered Users and Hosts. TastePlease also reserves the right to contact Users with proposals and tailored information regarding Events and other events, offers, services, etc. All Users have accepted this when registering on the Site. The collection of Personal Information also enables TastePlease to offer a payment system for Bookings on the Site through the payment service provider Stripe. Please note that TastePlease do not collect and store credit card or other financial information. All financial information is stored by Stripe.
5. Sharing of Personal Information with third parties The Site allows you to share your third party accounts' profile information (e.g. Facebook and twitter) with other Users on TastePlease's Site, such as your Host or Guests, respectively. Please note that certain information which you have defined as private on your third party account (e.g. information which is visible to Facebook friends only) may become public to other TastePlease Users through the Site if you have defined such information to be public on TastePlease's Site. TastePlease will share Personal Information it collects to the extent that such disclosure is required for operating the services offered via the Site. Hosts' Personal Information (such as address and contact details) will not be disclosed to all TastePlease's Users, but only to the relevant Guests, who have placed a Booking for an Event with such Hosts. User's use of third party services and tools, including the integration thereof with any social network account (e.g. Facebook), is at your own risk and responsibility and TastePlease shall bear no responsibility or liability for any use thereof. TastePlease may also disclose Personal Information it collects in the following cases: (a) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (b) to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; (c) to respond to claims that any content published on the Site violates any right of a third-party; (d) to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the TastePlease, its Users or the general public; (e) if TastePlease is undergoing any change in control, including by means of merger, acquisition or purchase of all or substantially all of the assets of TastePlease; and/or (f) to enable payment through Stripe.
7. Cookies When you access or use the Site, TastePlease may place and use technologies such as “cookies”, which stores certain information on your computer (“Local Storage”), which will allow TastePlease to enable automatic activation of certain features, statistics and make your experience on the Site much more convenient and effortless. Cookies will also be used for targeted marketing. Please note that it is easy to prohibit the Local Storage. Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer's hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, if you block or erase cookies, or change the settings, your online experience on the Site may be limited. Cookies and other tracking technologies usually store only Non-Personal Information, such as the web pages you have visited, the duration of your browsing, etc.
8. Security of the Site TastePlease takes reasonable measures to maintain the security and integrity of the Site and User's information. However, please note that there are inherent risks in transmission of information over the internet or other methods of electronic storage and TastePlease cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use of your Personal Information will never occur. TastePlease is not responsible or liable for unauthorized access, hacking or other security breaches or loss of any information.
11. Deletion or change of Personal Information If for any reason you wish to update or change your Personal Information you can do so within your Account. In the event that you wish to delete your Account or delete the Personal Information included therein you may do so by using the settings menu of the Account. TastePlease cannot ensure that third parties who gained access to the Personal Information (e.g. the applicable Guests or Hosts) delete your Personal Information, nor can TastePlease monitor their use of such information.